Do you believe?

Do you believe in alien stuff? Stories, so on? Any experiences? I have not had any but I have seen a tape on people that have been taken and their experiences from around the world.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I most surely do! I saw a "craft" in 1986. There are millions of stars in the night sky. Each of those are like our sun. So who among us is to say that conditions for some lifeform are not available in one of these other solar systems? I am open to the idea.
    dreamn

Answer by dreamn at 4:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• no
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I can't say I believe, but I think it's a definite possibility.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm not sure. I'm inclined to skepticism, but I accept there may be evidence out there - I've just yet to see it. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Of course! They exist, as do we. I havent had any encounters personally, but I read and watch videos about ppl who have.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I cannot believe for one single minute that we are the only planet with life in the entire universe. There simply has to be other life out there. There are too many other galaxies with suns and planets similar to ours. To think that we are the only living beings in the universe seems a bit egotistical or something. I can't prove it, but you asked what I believe.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think there is other life out and they are wondering the same thing we
    are.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• what booksandhooks said!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think it's insane to think that we are the only life in the universe. There are galaxies, and apace is infinite! Now do I believe they have the ability to travel? Well, with lightyears, it would almost be like time travel. Unless they have found ways to move through space (ie wormhole/blackhole). My father and I discuss this often lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• PS, Although I'm not sure of their travel, I have seen things in the sky I could not identify. (One particular experience that was pretty close).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2010