Do you and your SO go to bed at the same time every night?

We do, without fail, unless he's deployed or otherwise gone playing soldier.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• No. He goes to bed around 7am I go about midnight.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• When my Husband is on night shift, of course not. But when He is on day shift, like He is now, We always go to bed at the same time. It kills Us when We can't snuggle up and go to sleep Together, so when We are able to, We take full advantage of it! When He was in the Army and deployed..We both didn't get much sleep - and We had only been Together in person a month and a half before He deployed! We are not complete when We are apart.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Most of the time we do, but there are times when one of us goes before the other. I usually am the first to go because our son likes to play with my hair to go to sleep. (He's 2)
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Nope, he's a night owl...though I'm up pretty late right now.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes. I used to be a night hawk, and he, an early riser. Under this incompatible schedules, we were seeing less of each other. Now we both go to sleep around 10.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 2:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, unless we are mad at each other and more often my so snores, so I get up and get on cm. LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No my hubby doesn't get home until after 2 am so he's a night owl even on his nights off and I'm usually in bed by then.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No, I never thought about it. I just go whenever I am tired. Sometimes he is still on the computer. I get up at 4:45 every morning, and he sleeps later, so I always sleep earlier.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Rarely. He's a night owl and I'm a morning person. It works out well though, especially when we have a new baby because he'll handle the "night shift" with the baby so I can get a good clip of sleep.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, I will go to bed til he falls asleep. But some nights I battle insomnia and I get back up. It sucks to lay in bed when you can't sleep!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2010