Do you believe?

Do you believe that man has walked on the moon? If so, why? I am on the fence about it. Just bc it was on t.v. doesn't mean it actually happened. There are a lot of different theories about it.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Personally, I don't think we have been to the moon.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• confusednot sure but i have heard lots of people ask( in that famous pic on the moon with the american flag) why was the flag waving and there is no wind on the moon?? things that make u go hmmm.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You got a good point there. That leads to another question, why go through the trouble?
    sexyfancyface

Comment by sexyfancyface (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Um, the flag wasn't NOT waving - there was no gravity to pull it down! Of course man has walked on the moon! It's happened dozens of times, and countless times by other nations astronauts as well how can you doubt?
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes I believe.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• And this is why America is so far behind the rest of the world. Our science literacy is appalling

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Absolutely, lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Nope, but I do believe our government knows more about it then they allow us to be taught in school.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Watch the episode of Paranormal Files: Faked or Faked where they scientifically recreated the footage proving that it could have been faked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_vTaQ3LHM

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, I believe the moon walk really happened.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2010