hurt

how do i stop my heart from racing just found out something that has really hurt me n i would never imagine this person could hurt me like he has, pregnant n still not calming downn been crying non stop

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Take some deep breaths and think about your baby. No gut can ever come close to the love of your child and your baby needs you to calm down.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i've wanted this baby but since about a month cos of some problems we've had i just dont think i want it anymore
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• have a glass of water, sit down,take deep breaths.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Keep repeating the serenity prayer:

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to know the difference.

This always helps me.
    Talk to friends about your feelings. Don't bottle it up. When you feel like crying, go for a long walk.
    If you believe in God, know that he has a path designed for you, all you have to do is trust him, and walk that path. Good Luck
    reginabrown

Answer by reginabrown at 3:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You can't see it right now but you can do this on your own, be a single parent and love life it's self! At first it seems so hard and all the crazy thoughts that are making you feel so sad. It does get better over time, "Time heals all". us women are capibable of doing things we thought we coauld never do.. don't let this guy have this power over you, surround yourself with family and friends. Get outside of the sorrows and start focusing on all the positive you have in your life.. and an awesome life you have ahead of you with having a new little one who needs you.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2010