Stay @ Home Moms... What do you do for extra income?

Looking for ideas to work from home

Share you experiences with me. I would love to find something that I would be good at and enjoy!

Thank you!

HANNAHSMOMMY25

Asked by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do PrePaid Legal ... started a few months ago and I love it. It's a great full time income with part time work.

No inventory, no parties, and they offer daily direct deposit. Within the next year, both my husband and I will be working solely on our PrePaid Legal business.

Basically, PrePaid Legal does for attorney and legal bills what medical insurance does for doctors and medical bills. It's a great feeling to know that I am helping families protect their loved ones and giving them the power to protect their rights by being able to turn to their provider lawfirm ANYTIME they need to.

I've tried doing other things, but they were either scams or just weren't ME! With PrePaid Legal I feel like I'm making a difference and helping people, not just selling them something. It's very rewarding.

Good luck with whatever you choose. :-)
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 8:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• When I was a stay at home Mom, I didn't bring in extra income, other than a garden; but, I did get very good at stretching the food dollar. I learned to serve nutritious, delicious meals for little. You can take powdered milk (which by itself is awful), mix it up and pour it into whole milk, half and half by measure. This really was a lot cheaper than whole milk and when chilled, is very good. Using coupons for grocery purchases also saved a lot. So, even though I didn't pull in any extra money, I saved a LOT.
    reginabrown

Answer by reginabrown at 3:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I work with Internet CEO Moms also. I really recommend going to Alyssa's (above) website www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com.
    Our team has so much fun together, we offer unlimited support! It has been such an amazing experience for me and has helped my family a lot financially!
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 12:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! Low start up fees til the end of the year, plus earn that back in 30 days! Msg me for more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am a Juice Plus Rep. I help people with a simple solution for better health. My job is rewarding and I work around my family.
    You will never reget spending too much time wiht your kids and Juice Plus allows you the opportunity to make decent money and never miss a precious moment.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Contact me if you would like more info on the business or the product. I'll be happy to share how easy it is to get started.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am an Independent Consultant with Scentsy!

I just love how we use warmers and that there isnt a flame since I have such small children. We have over 80 different scents to choose from as well as other products that are scent related!

They make great gifts!

Just this week our company donated over 100,00 Scentsy Buddies to Toys for Tots! Our president was on the Today Show.

I've tried doing other things at home that just didn't work out for me but since I loved the Products first I figured why not sell them and make money buying stuff I love!

Here is my website in case you are interested in learning more about Scentsy: brittanyhughes.scentsy.us

Also if you find that Scentsy isn't right for you, I encourage you to look at being a Host! We have different Host Rewards that are Awesome!

Good luck on your Journey!
    Mommyto6blessin

Answer by Mommyto6blessin at 7:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• If you LOVE chocolate Dove Chocolate Discoveries is the job for you, right now you can start for only $49.00. There is a ton of training, conference calls and phone meetings to help you be successful. Give it a try. Your starter kit has enough product for your first 4-6 parties and you will definitely make your $49 so you really have nothing to lose. Contact me for more info or go to www.dovechocolatediscoveries.com/EverythingChocolate Good Luck!!!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well, I think it all depends on what you are looking for. Do you want to do direct sales like all the above moms suggested? If not, then you may want to consider going into business for yourself doing some sort of freelance work or selling on Ebay.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• why not try doing avon its easy and work when you want too, i did it over in england
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 3:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I just started using this website called Varolo.com. I watch tv commercials on the site. It is totally free and it just launched. I watched 15 commercials from 15 sec to 1 min long. I have not gotten any cash from it yet but I figured what the heck I sitting in front of the computer all day anyway why not try this and see if it works. It really costs nothing to join and watch. I have never put my credit card info or any bank info on the site. They pay you through paypal. Just thought you might want to try it. Here is my link. http://www.varolo.com/village/abartender If you join my village I get money when you watch commercials too, and when you sponser people you make money when they watch. It is a really cool idea... wish I had thought of it. Just try it! I had nothing to lose, any little bit helps when you are out of work like I am
    mitzu3000gt

Answer by mitzu3000gt at 10:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2010