How to help with saggy boobs? adult content

I have very large boobs. I wear a size 38 F cup. They ended up getting much bigger after my second pregancy. I've noticed they have gotten alot saggier too.
Thankfully, not past my belly lol. I know that isn't anything you can do majorly except a breast lift and reduction. However I don't have that kind of money. Is there anything I can do now that is safe to reduce the look of sagginess? I heard that certain strength training exercises could help with this. I know I can't get rid of it 100%.Atleast I hope I can reduce it right, Thanks.

By the way, I already have good bras with support in them. And I am making sure not to gain or lose to much weight rapidly.

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 3:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorry sweetie, I don't think exercises will help. I don't have a good answer, but do have a further question. Does anyone know of a bra which really supports and keeps the boobs at a decent level?
    reginabrown

Answer by reginabrown at 3:16 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Exercises only improve the size of the muscle behind the breast. Breast tissue isn't muscle so there's no way exercises will make them less saggy or enhanced. The muscle behind gets nice and firm but the breast just kinda still flops around down there (I know, I tried the exercising!). I had nice boobs once. Until I can afford the surgery, I just roll those puppies up and stuff them into a padded cleavage making bra!!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• "roll those puppies up" LOL!!!! That's awesome!

I don't know any tricks either. I get my bras from Lane Bryant though. They have this awesome Cacique one that really is the best one I've ever found. And they do have extended sizes.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 4:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Go get fitted by a professional. Chances are the size you are wearing isn't correct.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Rhonda Shear makes bras that are comfy and will give you great support. HSN.com
    Just love the girls the way they are.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• This is going to sound simple but it is very true - GET A GOOD BRA. I have 40 D's and I swear by the Olga brand (sold by fine department stores). I just joined a gym so I am planning to lose a little weight. Make sure that you have enough support that your back isn't bothering you.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I guess all you can do is wear a great bra
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• all you can do is wear a good bra
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2011