New tradition celebrating moms.

From here on out the Mother will receive all presents, gifts, parties and well wishes on the birthday of each of her children. This sounds fantastic to me ....Or maybe I am just tried from a 7 year old girls birthday party that included both sides of the family and 5 other 6 -8 year old girls for a sleep over. It is 3:26 am and they are still dicussing which one of them is going to marry Troy (High School Musical).

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 3:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol and poor u
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well the dads should get presents too, we wouldn't be moms without em and our kids have two parents. Esp those kids that have very active and involved fathers. I just hate how the general assumptions is that we moms do 98% of the work and dad is just there in the background doing nothing more than going to work and mowing the grass sometimes. Thats not always the case, esp nowadays. Times are changing.

Besides don't we get Mother's Day and our own Birthdays to be honored?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010