havent slept all night not really tired .....

is that normal ? anyone else do this pregnant? im 15 weeks & 3 days and i went from sleeping none stop to i swear never doing it

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup, normal. I'm 19 wks 3 days.... and stay up most of the night some nights... it's rough.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it sucks .. lol my SO is snoring so loud lol its nuts
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I know. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Pretty much, once you get into your second trimester there isn't much sleeping. I used to clean until like 1-2 in the morning, then get up at 4:30 and there was nothing I could do to get any more sleep. Enjoy the energy...once you hit month 8, you'll wish you had it back!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yeah I've had this with both my pregnancies, it completely sucks. And it seems there is just nothing to do sometimes, it's so boring!
    peytonrye

Answer by peytonrye at 10:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm sleeping fine @ 21 weeks, but tired alllllllll the time. I need energy!!!
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 11:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I got insomnia after the first month. I was exhausted all the time, but couldn't sleep more than a few hours at a time. Now I'm at 23 weeks, and I'm not tired, but I still don't sleep through the night, ever. I wish I could get a decent night's sleep. I think my problem is that I have a lot on my mind, because if I turn on a talkshow on the TV, I fall back asleep within 10 minutes, usually. I think I just need something to occupy my mind so I can sleep.
    Lori5097

Answer by Lori5097 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2008