Teachers

Do you get anything for your students teachers and if so what?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 6:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• Most teachers already have enough knick-knacks like Apple-shaped paper weights. They'd prefer gift cards to an educational supply store, or maybe even some chocolates. If you dont like those ideas, you could always ask the school secretary if she knows about the teachers' wish lists. Believe me, they know everything that goes on in the school- so if anyone would know what they need or like, it'd be her!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, I would get gifts every year for my students. I have made homemade play dough and created cute packages with a cookie cutter for each student, made homemade crayons that were packaged with coloring books and made book bags that included a book, an activity to do with it and a neat fabric bag that went with the theme (that year I had a small class!).

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• you might try something like what we have http://just4girlzboutique.homestead.com/
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 12:52 AM on Dec. 12, 2010