Can you imagine dodging horse poop at the mall?!

Cute idea- but......There's a small town not too far from me, that has a mounted patrol at their mall. Unless they pick up the mess right after it happens, then you run the risk of coming out of the mall, loaded down w/ all those packages, AND you have to look out for horse pucky! Target here I come! :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think the city should make them wear those poop guards like carriage horses have in St. Augustine and Im sure even Central Park in NYC has them and they just don't poop in the streets. How nasty!

Just cause they are mounted police and on a police horse should not make them less responsible for their waste! Gross! Then the mall cleaners should be out there surveying the grounds. A horse like any animal is gonna pee and poop where ever!

Watch out for the yellow snow as well my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well, I can imagine it but would really be irritated if I had to watch out for it!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It wouldnt bother me... I love seeing horses.. lol ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You could donate a horse net to go under their tail. Gathers up the poop and then it can be unloaded later.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010