ANON replies only ..#5

whats the worst thing you've ever done?

again no bashing!!!

san78

Asked by san78 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got mad at my ex bf when he wasn't paying attention to me and I cleaned my toilet bowl out with his tooth brush and put it back. He continued to use it after that but I never told him what I did to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I slept with my friends boyfriend. I liked him first and he showed interest in me so I went for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I ended up getting hot and heavy with the office casanova my aunt had her claws on. He was gorggeous and he wnted me so bad too. He got suspended but I just played dumb and said I did not know she liked him since she was married to my uncle.......LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Cracked some one in the head with a swing. Oy and he came home to my house as my mother was baby sitting him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• im going out with my ex boyfriend friend i was talking to him while my ex was in jail then later we started going out together
    Anonymous