We are supposed to get 18-20" of snow!

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!! Wouldn't you be?

Asked by Babylove76 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• surprisedThat is A ALOT of snow....yes, I would be super excited. I live in Tennesee and we never get that much snow...even when we do it's melted by the next day! Make lots of snowmen and snow angels!

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We are getting 9-12" and no I am not excited. I love the snow, but hate driving when we get a ton at once.

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Excited? Not the word I was use-lol. I've had to shovel enough of it that dread is more what I would be thinking. :-)

Answer by confused969 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not really since we just got about 3 feet Monday-Wednesday this week. They are calling for about 2 more feet early this week too.

Answer by aeneva at 8:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Gurl, you better get the muchies out and hot cocoa. I usually make my little man shovel, but we have not gotten anything up North!

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im jealous!! I have been waiting for snow for my daughter and still no snow!! Every week its suppose to snow and...NOTHING!

Answer by KayGia0704 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No, I wouldn't be excited for that much snow! A couple of inches is ok. But we aren't prepared for that in TX!

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Negatory. I don't like snow. I don't have the right shoes for it, still haven't gotten a winter coat due to lack of funds and the van my hubs parents gave us just broke down.

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 10:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Awww Jade! Wish I could help you out!! What's wrong with your van? Where do you live? I am in the Eau Claire, WI area. For a winter coat - go to and post what you need - I am SURE you would get someone who needs to get rid of winter coats! I always put stuff on there and look for stuff there too! And it's ALWAYS 100% FREE!

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yuck! I think snow is beautiful, from a distance. Have fun!

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010