We are supposed to get 18-20" of snow!

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!! Wouldn't you be?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• surprisedThat is A ALOT of snow....yes, I would be super excited. I live in Tennesee and we never get that much snow...even when we do it's melted by the next day! Make lots of snowmen and snow angels!

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We are getting 9-12" and no I am not excited. I love the snow, but hate driving when we get a ton at once.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Excited? Not the word I was use-lol. I've had to shovel enough of it that dread is more what I would be thinking. :-)
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not really since we just got about 3 feet Monday-Wednesday this week. They are calling for about 2 more feet early this week too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Gurl, you better get the muchies out and hot cocoa. I usually make my little man shovel, but we have not gotten anything up North!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im jealous!! I have been waiting for snow for my daughter and still no snow!! Every week its suppose to snow and...NOTHING!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No, I wouldn't be excited for that much snow! A couple of inches is ok. But we aren't prepared for that in TX!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Negatory. I don't like snow. I don't have the right shoes for it, still haven't gotten a winter coat due to lack of funds and the van my hubs parents gave us just broke down.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 10:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Awww Jade! Wish I could help you out!! What's wrong with your van? Where do you live? I am in the Eau Claire, WI area. For a winter coat - go to Freecycle.org and post what you need - I am SURE you would get someone who needs to get rid of winter coats! I always put stuff on there and look for stuff there too! And it's ALWAYS 100% FREE!
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yuck! I think snow is beautiful, from a distance. Have fun!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010