Would you consider doing this, to keep yourself and your family happy?

My dh no longer wants to have sex (maybe once every 2 months), I have discovered that he has a girl that he chatts to on-line, (so far it is just chatting). I have greater needs, which he does not realy care about. Divorce is out of the question for many reasons, and he will not consider counselling. My question is (and I know 2 wrongs don't make a right) but would it be wrong to have a on-line friend as well? Someone I can talk about sex with. We have taked, but he will not acknowledge this out side relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, it would probably be wrong and I think its disrespecting yourself to put up with that, but if you really are stuck in a marriage neither of you are happy with and he is against changing, what else are you really supposed to do? Be lonely the rest of your life?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i honestly think everyone needs someone to talk to other then there spouse but only as long as it stays a friendship and nothing physical. I mean sometimes it could start a fight but in your case i dont see why it would he cant yell at you for something he does. If you need a friend to talk to go for it
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 9:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Your husband sucks. Just thought I'd put that out there... I'm sorry he's like that.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it's not going to make you feel better about what he's doing. i personally couldn't stay n a marriage for any reason. have you tried talking to him about it? i think it might make my hubby jealous if i turned around and did the same thing but i really couldn't have a real conversation where i thought about a relationship of any kid with somebody else.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• What goes around comes around. If you feel lonely, why not? He is doing the same thing. So if divorce is out of the question, talk to someone. You can not fill up your head with should've could've would've if he is pursuing a friendship with someone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I know you said divorce is outta the question but it is the best thing for yall at this point especially if hes out doin his thing and your not happy.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Heaven0802, I would rather be unhappy than to destroy the family financially and emotionally.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• This is messed up on so many levels!! Why would you even want to stay married to eachother!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• how would talking about sex with someone else help? it would just make me more frustrated that i couldn't do anything but just imagine. it's never as good as the real thing. also why would your husband do the same, i think he might be doing more that you don't know about. men will screw women if they want to. so he must be screwing someone if not you. i think!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• umm I'd do it back to him or ask him why he's talking to another woman when he's married?? Maybe try to chat with the woman when he's not around and tell her whatsup and that he's taken. Tell him you have needs too. Wear some sexy clothes around him, lol Tell him what he's doing is considered cheating to some point
    Anonymous