ummm...

my son now wants to go see his father. my son has never liked his father and has always shown he doesnt. his father is over an hour away at a buddys until noon (its like 6 am right now). my sons father lives with his parents right now and they are abusive. the only people in his family that isnt abusive is his 5 brothers (4 older 1 younger). my sons dad has always showed that he does love my son. should i let my son go over there when he gets back? i know my sons dad and his brothers wouldnt let anything happen to him no matter what. what do you think i should do? thanks in advance.

cassandraashlyn

Asked by cassandraashlyn at 9:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• If your son want to let him..Don't be the bad/mean parent in your sons eyes.

Answer by louise2 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If your son is old enough to ask let him go. Maybe you can go somewhere outside of the fathers home. After the buddys set up lunches of something so he doesn't have to be in the abusive home.
    ayindemommy

Answer by ayindemommy at 10:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008