Any women out there who Jump up for Joy when...

We hear so many wonderful stories of women who jump up for joy or celebrate when they find out they're pregnant.

But I'm the type where when my Period comes every month, I feel the same way--HAPPY! Also because my sex drive is much higher, my boobs are nice and perky, and I know I'm NOT pregnant. Sorry this is a silly question..LOL..just wondering if any of you out there is very very happy when you know every month that you ARN'T pregnant (this is for those who don't take any hormonal BC ). ;)

psychicRaelene3

Asked by psychicRaelene3 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Health

• uh no...i don't take birth control but dh and i use comdoms and don't have a whole lotta sex so i know i'm getting my period, i don't have to be in anticipation then relieved when it comes
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• OMG i sooooo am ... hate the fact i gotta deal with the monthly but totally jump for joy i'm not pregnant again. we're not on BC at all for 1 he's hardly home (otr trucker) for 2 i don't think he'd make a good dad for his child, and last but not least we're seperated because i didn't think he'd be a good dad for the way he treated my three when he found out he couldn't have kids anyway ( oh yeah he can't have kids so thats another reason but chooses to blame me even though he'd been tested )
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 9:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yeah I also dont take anything and it's like this relief.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I anticipate my period to come every month, b/c my husband and I use condoms. However, when something isn't normal and I have the feeling that I might be prego, I get anxious. When Aunt Flo comes, I actually get sad.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am generally glad to know I am not pregnant, yes.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• it depends if i'm trying to get preggers or not! lol! there was a long period of time when financially we couldn't afford another baby, we were living with my parents and trying to buy a house... i was happy every month even though we were doing what we could to prevent it... but once we got on our feet i was happy to be preggers...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2010