Found Husband's subcription payment to online dating site

Is there any excuse for the Husband when you find a credit card statement that show's he's subscribed to an online dating site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would join the site myself and figure out what his profile is.... hit on him hardcore... anonymously of course... set up a meeting.... show up .... with divorce papers.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not really. If he pays for it it means he thinks about it. He values it to pay for it:( So probably he uses it and if he uses it it means cheating sooner or later:( I am sorry babes. I would ask an explanation first and if there is not any or any good I would be furious. Silent and calm furious. Let him know, you know about it. Ask him why does he need it. And after go to couple counselling. I hope it will be better soon.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 9:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Heck NO! Kick his butt!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No excuse whatsoever!

Answer by older at 10:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Adrienne, thanks.

As far as why am I asking on a board....anonymous.

He travels a lot and it's hard to track him down long enough to ask. I'm just grasping at straws, I suppose. Also, planning strategy, of course.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Omg. Hell no there is no excuse!!! I would royally f him up! Ur not grasping at straws if u have a reciept proving he's doing it! Shove it down his throat. Im sry that this is happening yo u! Bol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Only one reason. Now it's time to see how far he's taken it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No excuse. Investigate and then confront him.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 11:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm sure there's plenty of excuses...but none will ever be justifiable. you don't deserve that.
    definitely confront him!
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 11:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Helll no....no excuse.You know what it means. Now, what are you going to do about it? And why tell us all? I would be so shocked, dsappointed, angry, humiliated ....that I would not be able to talk about it with anyone. Especially a board!!!! What the heck?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010