How long can I hide and not show?

I am 6 weeks now with my second and do not plan on telling ANYONE!!! I dont want anyone to know. I am miserable and do not other peoples negativity. My family will be less than thrilled that me and my SO are having our second together. I am my sister in laws sons godmother and she doesnt know when the christianing will be and I dont want to be there all pregnant. I am planning on wearing black with maybe a shawl of somesort. I have no idea how Iam going to pull this off.

any ideas on how to conceal it and how long will I be able to..especially since its my second and people say you show sooner with second.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Shading and layering
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Honestly the only person that matter is your SO and if he is excited about having another then that is al that matters. If and when your family does find out show how excited you are and they can just shove it with there comments. Congrats on this wonderful time in your life :)
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Sucks that you have to hide it! Just try bigger shirts and maybe some that flow instead of tighter. Trust me negativity during a pregnancy isn't a good thing. I wish that you could have the support of your family on this and not have to hide it from them. Hang in there and just focus on baby!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It's easier to hide in the Winter... Try a poncho... They're stylish ! I love them !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 10:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im sorry you feel you have to hide it. I think you shouldn't care what others think and you should be very proud of your belly but if you must try sweats. Big sweat shirts, ect. The only this is how do u normally dress?? This could be a flag for everyone if ur suddenly whereing scrubby clothes. Bol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It will be a challenge because I rarely wear sweats and loose clothing. I am usually in dressy atire.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Depends. I was in my regular clothes/didn't show 'til 7 months with both my kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• ok well first thing you have to realize is that unless you are planning on abortion,which i dont recommend,this is not going to go away.when i was pregnant with my first two kids ,i was in complete denial,funny as it may sound.I was barely 19 &was scared to tell anyone.so i didnt,except the father.i remember i would wear baggy clothes,and make excuses up like i was not feeling well,or create arguments with my family to prevent nt going to functions.Honestly from some1 whos been through this ,you probably dnt want to hear this but you should embrace your situation,itll be much easier in long run.If your family or whoever loves you they might be upset at first,but once you have the baby and they see how special life is,everything will change,and you will wonder why you was so worried
    lonleymami

Answer by lonleymami at 11:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I showed sooner with my first than this one. I blame it on a tilted uterus.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Hiding is only going to make you feel worse. I hated to tell my family about my pregnancy, because it was my second, with a different guy. BUT when I did, they were more supportive than anything. I think they were so dissappointed the first time, they weren't surprised the second time. They love both kids now and thank me all the time for wonderful grandkids.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 1:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010