• In the Spotlight:

I JUST TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND OF COURSE IT IS POSITIVE HAVENT BEEN TO THE DR YET BUT THE WHOLE MONTH I HAVE BEEN TAKING BC PILLS WILL THIS HARM THE BABY

WORRIED ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH PREGNANCY

RAMIREZ3618

Asked by RAMIREZ3618 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've heard it go both ways. I'd let the doctor know that you were taking BC pills for a few weeks during the pregnancy (without knowing). I'd start prenatals today and start making appointments
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Im not going to say you have a 100% chance nothing will be wrong cause no one has that. But i was taken mine for about a month while i was preg with my second and she is just fine but you never know so make a appt now and get seen
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 9:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• as long as you stop now you should be fine. before i found out i was pregnant with my 2nd baby i worked at a childrens orthopedic facility, so i was holding kids during their x-rays, was going out drinking with my girls, taking Ativan for anxiety. My baby is fine!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My mom was on BC with me for 5 months because she didn't know (the BC induced periods for her), and I was born healthy as ever!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2008