when do u start nesting??

I am almost 33 weeks and there is so much to be done around my house. I have th "want to" in my head but absolutely no energy or will power. I keep waiting for that sudden boost but its not coming. Lol. ;)

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 10:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• laughingI never got it. My husband did all the work. I watched t.v. all day and laid by the pool. No problems with the pregnancy, just lazy. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:15 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I started nesting during the last couple of weeks. I think its a combination of nerves and being uncomfortable all the time. Kind of a distraction. But there was lots of energy, wish I had that kind of energy now!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I never got it with my kids lol. I was induced with baby 1 on my due date and I didn't get the nesting. With baby 2 I was induced a week early and still didn't have it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• im starting to nest already haha im 5 weeks, 6 weeks tomorrow, and i cant buy anything or do anything since im currently living at my dads
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i never had it with my first 2 and i feel like thats all i do with this one and im just now 27 weeks!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010