how is it even possible to already have gained a little weight and not being able to fit my jeans already?

ok so I will only be 6 weeks pregnant on Monday. This is my 3rd pregnancy. My first one I didn't show until 6 months. My second one I started showing at 14 weeks. And now this time I was 138 before getting pregnant and now I am almost 143-144. I can't even fit my jeans already. They wont button. Even my baggy jeans wont button. To me when my shirt is down I look pregnant although I still a bouch from my other 2. But I don't understand the whole jeans thing. And weight thing. I thought I could be maybe feather along then I think. I go to the doctor on Thursday. We have been trying to get pregnant since September, but my last period was November 2nd. I had a period the month before. I know it was my period cause I bled like the normal month and lasted 4 days like all my other periods. But why have I already gained weight at 6 weeks pregnant? Why can I already not fit into my jeans?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol, b/c its number 3 and you usually show earlier with each subsequent pregnancy

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Twins! I needed new clothes at eight weeks!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

don't even tell me that lol. Twins run in dh side of the family lol. My aunt had twins as well, but she was on fertility.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I heard the third baby makes you gain the most weight and it's harder to lose. Sorry I know that doesn't help but its probably because this isn't your first rodeo and twins are a pretty good explaination as well.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Could be that you are bloated, could be that you are further along than you though, could be multiples, could be because you are on your third baby. There are several reasons that you could be gaining weight. I know how you feel though. I am only 13 weeks pregnany, and already showing, and not able to fit into a lot of my clothes. Stretch pants and sweats!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 10:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im almost 9 weeks with my second and my loose jeans are now fitting just fine even though my scale says ive only gained a pound.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• im 6 weeks on sunday haha i can barley fit in my jeans and twins run on my SO's part of the family to, i gained 8 pounds in a week and im showing slightly but this is my first not my 3rd >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• wow your first? That is kind of odd for a first...maybe it is twins lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• smileI gained around 20lbs. and I didn't have any morning sickness. I was in the OK area of weight gain, so it doesn't become a problem until after you have the baby. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yep this is my 3rd and im 27 weeks before pregnancy i was a size 6 soon after the second month i couldnt button my pants! A lil hint to be able to fit in your jeans you still love, use a hair tie to hold then together it works!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010