I'm probably just being pathetic..

And I know I posted a question a bit ago, but I'm really panicking now about how to cope with this. The father of my 8 month old left me and i'm pregnant with twins that have a different father. My mother hates me because of alot of family problems a while ago and literally have no-one else to help, i don't know how i'm going to cope when february comes around. I don't even know how i'm going to manage to take the kids out together. Anyone give me any advice or just stop me panicking slightly? Thanks. Sorry for being a tad pathetic.

peytonrye

Asked by peytonrye at 9:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well if you were with the father of your 8 months old, then how did you get pregnant with twins by another guy? HAve you tried to call your family since everyone stopped talking? Maybe you could send a card. People always read cards and letters when they won't talk on the phone. I am 13 weeks pregnant and have a 10 months old. Why can't you take them places? LOL You can fit three carseats in almost any car. (unless you have a truck...then you might cave a problem) There are many places you can go for help, and since your here, cafemom is a great place to find support.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• where are you located? maybe your community can help.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• He left me a while ago and it kind of finally hit me.. i'm one of those run away from everything kind of people.. apparently that's not good.
    I haven't got a car. And yes I've tried to talk to family. loads. it's not going well at all.
    But the cards thing is a good idea! I'm going to try that, since regardless to this situation i miss them anyhow.
    peytonrye

Answer by peytonrye at 9:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Talk to your family or friends.Their has to be more then your mother in the picture I would think??You didn't say anything about $$$$ so I guess your ok their??NAVY-WIFE has good advice for you

Answer by louise2 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• They sell strollers that fit 3 children in them....

Answer by louise2 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If there are things you need (like a stroller for 3) I would hit up freecycle and cheapcycle and craigslist
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• As for help, I was overloaded and needed some help so I joined momsclub they have it all over the US. I will try to get the link from my local club, message me on here and ill be sure to get it to you..They are a truelly wonderful group.
    As for the family, it will take time for all booboos to heal, all you have to do is keep talking, good or bad just keep calling. let them know you love them and miss them.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 11:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Look into La Leche League. They have groups all over the nation. And those ladies really WANT to get a phone call from you and help you out. ... Also, either ask La Leche League or go online, like to Midwifery Today magazine, and connect with a Midwife ! Many communities have lots of folks devoted to helping pregnant mothers, and a local midwife would get you connected with them. You are doing the most important task IN THE WORLD, and we all want to help YOU. !!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm sure a church in the area would help you. I'm sure your mother doesn't hate you-she probably hates the choices you have made. What about the father of your twins? Friends? I am sure your family will come around-give it some time. Emails, cards, letters...all good things. I'll say a prayer for you.
    CarlyTurner

Answer by CarlyTurner at 11:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2008