Is it possible that I maybe a natural witch?

Please, only for those who take the supernatural (beyond religion) seriously.

All my life "things" have happened, even to the point where I can forecast certain energy from a circumstance (beyond superstition by others) that comes my way. For example, if I have invested in something or I am worried about and something which others are very superstitious usually come to good luck for me (without even trying - a black cats have always been a friend to me).

I don't intentionally try to practice a craft, because I know how thin the veil between the natural world and the spiritual world is. Yes, this is one of those other "things" that I didn't mean to happen, it just did. (I've had things fly through my living room on their own. And yes, I was stone cold sober doing paper work.)

I've heard of natural witches, but I wonder if I could be one myself.

Could I be a natural witch, or what else do you think is going on with me?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Poltergeist?
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think we as humans are looking for a frame of reference to attribute our spiritual energies to, I have gift as well, I see theings before they happen..bad things..I don't know why and I can't predict when I will see them. I don't feel the need to align myself with any particular religion, I am just grateful for the knowledge that keeps me safe from harm...and others around me sometimes as well...at times though, it's difficult, I'll get a vision of something bad happening to a stranger and there is nothing I can do about it, I don't understand why I'm given the knowledge and it makes me feel awful, my shoulders are to small to carry that weight, I don't understand it sometimes. Sorry, I'm rambling, I need more coffee, just wanted to say I understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• its a posibuility dear..i can see things before they happen.good and bad.i dont know how to explain it eathier.take it as it comes and if people judge u on it then they are just scared cause there eyes arent as open..
    cleomo7

Answer by cleomo7 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• yeah think it is possible
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010