anyone else's husband that will not go to grocery store?

I think mine is scared to go cause I have left list now for three days on cabinet next to lunch box. I do go out monday or tuesday. But weather this weekend I said I got extra last week and if just get a few items I will not have to go out this week. and still will not go get the few items we need. Just the paper, fruit, bread, milk, pts on sale. Anyone else out there that husband will not stop at the store and why? I mean they can shop just like us.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:25 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• LOL I wish. I don't mind the company but my husband has to have everything just so in the cart. Drives me nuts.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My husband wouldn't go not even with me. But he had to last week because I had just had a baby and couldn't go anywhere (There was no food in the house). i swear he called me twenty three times that day (even with a grocery list). I don't think he will be going no time soon.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I dont LET him go grocery shopping! Lol! He just doesn't have the eye for good deals like i do, and comes home with crap we really dont need. Right now he's working out of state though, so he HAS to do his own shopping. I'm scared to see what he has in his fridge! Lol!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 11:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm with MommaTurbo, I prefer mine stay out of the grocery store. LOL On the rare occasion he goes along with me, by the time we check out I'm like "Where did those chips come from? Who put the soda in there?" He will go in on his own if I ask him to pick up a few things. He'll do things like buy whole milk when we drink 1% and then swear we've always bought whole. And he always buys extras when he is in there that weren't on his list. Wouldn't be a huge deal if it wasn't all crap. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My husband would always sit in the car while I go food shopping with our son but once I started to work at bottom dollar foods he comes in now.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my husband drops me off and comes back for me because he said i take to long getting the things that i want
    mommalovesfour

Answer by mommalovesfour at 10:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• LOL my husband never goes to the grocery store, on the off chance that he does it makes a big deal out of like hes some kind of hero or something
    psmommy420

Answer by psmommy420 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• If mine didn't take a turn going once in a awhile, he wouldn't eat! I get so mad at guys who act like it's "not their job" or they just can't manage to figure out what's needed, especially if you give them a list! Anyway, now that our kids are older (teens), we use it as an excuse for a little date.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 6:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My husband goes all the time and he will buy what ever even female products.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010