What's your favorite adult content

My husband and I are in a sexual rut. We were thinking about adding some toys. What are your favorites? What do you like about them and where did you find them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• My favorite toy is the Jack Rabbit vibrator. I've tried some vibrators for SO but they didn't do so hot.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• well the jellycring is a good toy for couple you can go to www.pureromance.com & find out more about it
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• The Bullet. I bought it at one of those house-toy-parties. But I'm sure you could find it at any Adult Toy Store. MUST buy!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 10:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love my jack rabbit. But it's not really a "use with him" toy, unless he's into watching. Bullets are nice, because they're small, and can be used for clitoral stimulation while he's inside you.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2010