your opinion would help me loads thanks

ok my last af folw was 16th 20th sep my next af is due 16th of nov ok so on 12th oct after sex i wiped and it was pinkish and then on 24th hen i went to loo same agen (we didnt hve sex) on 30th oct i was sick i tested on nov 5th is this to early to test also my boobs are really tender but not all the time could it be me reading in to every little thing in my body to much what do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, days before your period is due is definitely too early to test. This is before implantation would be taking place. Wait until you're late and then take one, good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Uuuum, it is not too early to test for some; I tested positive literally 10 days after conception, and 5 days before my missed period. But it truly depends on each individual; and the HCG levels of their pregnancy. Secondly, from what you are saying you had a period in September, but not in Oct and are due on November for another AF???? So that part is confusing...Implantation bleeding is definitely a HIGH possibility here! I would just wait it out till the 16th and test if you did in fact have a period in October, if not, then I would wait another few days... GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It sounds like you might be two months pregnant, since your last period was in September!
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• sorry dint really write that well i have af every 2 month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• desperate, but wait. gesh. it's not the time yet?
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008