Are your kids weird?

jk lol
Earlier I seen my 3 yr old trying to get an orange out of the tree in the back yard. She couldn't reach so she tried shaking the tree, no go, lol...so she tried kicking and yelling at the tree instead. It's ok, her older brother got her an orange, lol.

Then I noticed her picking weeds and grass in the yard then trying to tie the grass together. She told me she was trying to make a rope for her kite. lol

Childhood is so rough, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tye danilions together and make a crown. i am a teacher and kids are amazed by that one. i am in NE ohio and i would scream at a tree if i meant i got a fresh off the tree orange - yum... yeah my kid is really weird too! he always wants me to play "batman and turtle girl" i have to be turtle girl... but i can survive toxic waste.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• tie...opps . i do not teach spelling! which one is right?? omg... lol
    AmaliaD

• LMAO! Yeah your kid is a freak, lol
    Anonymous

• Lol both stories too funny. My daughter is a bit 'weird' too but its cute weird. Lol, I just look at her and laugh at my cute little weird person.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, my kids are both "weird" but really our whole family is. We appreciate creativity and having a good time.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010