Do you do pictures with Santa?

If yes, let's see them here.

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 12:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• ohh those are adorable!!

ive done pictures every year..and they never turn out nice..they are always soo rushed, and my daughter doesnt look right..lol..so this year, no im not getting them done...its $15 i dont have for ONE picture that isnt nice!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I do them ever yr and the are never great..those almost look professional not like the mall rush in and out deal...LOL I still get them every our its our tradition! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I want to but my 3yr old is still too scared. We went to the mall the other day and she was sure she was going to take a picture with santa. She was the one to suggest it to me and when we went up..she was so scared to go even a 2 ft near santa.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• These were done at the Mall, but they do a little mini-photo session (about 10 min.) with each family, instead of one rushed photo. It makes the line take even longer to get thru, but the picture quality is so much better.
    my2.5boys

Comment by my2.5boys (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I actually got 51 pictures of them on a cd with Santa. Here are a couple more.

my2.5boys

Comment by my2.5boys (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• So cute!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010