The best digital camera under $500??

Looking for an upgrade from my sort of cheap Kodak digital camera... hear Nikon is the best...... but basically just want something with good settings, mainly indoor that can make great pics in any condition... does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks for your input!

Sweet_Hart478

Asked by Sweet_Hart478 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Technology

• Anything Canon
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love my Olympus camera that I got a few years ago. Then it was around $300, 7 megapixals, and is both waterproof and shock proof. I can give it to my two small boys to take pictures with out fear of it being broken. It's lasted a long time, as far as cameras go. I am just now starting to have issues with connecting it to my computer to upload pictures. But I love, love, love this camera because I can take it everywhere!! It's small enough to fit in my pocket, and I never have to fear it getting wet and ruined. I've gotten some awesome pictures at the water park and beach.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 12:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010