When in a public restroom

does it bug anyone else when someone pees all over the seat, and doesn't wipe it up? Makes me wonder what their homes look like. Same with TP all over the floor.
I realize many women hover, but at least clean up your mess if it gets everywhere!
What do you do when you get to that stall (and it's the only stall available)?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah i just clean the seat & if they have the seat covers i use those
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I carry lysol wipes in my purse lol...I wipe off the seat before sitting whether there is visible yuck or not.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I look for some cleaning stuff to wipe it with if there is nothing I kinda hover over the seat and pee without touching the seat.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have left many restrooms because they were nasty.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Never thought of it really. If there is pee all over the seat and it is the only one avalible I will still use it I just wont sit on the toilet. I don't sit on the toilet anyway. What bothers me more though is when someone tmi, but is on the time of the month and they don't flush the toilet and the other is if someone pooped and didn't flush the toilet that is so gross to go into the stall with that lol. Now if someone doesn't flush and that is the only toilet then I wont use it.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Its a main reason I dont use public restrooms. It amazes me how sick some women can be. I've seen womens restrooms hell of a lot worse then mens. How said is that?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I won't use a toliet with pee all over the seat. I'll wait for another stall.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree that the pee on the seat is gross....but my biggest question is.....if the woman pees on the seat...wipes it off with TP...its ok to sit on it then?

Anonymous

• Ugh.. I hate public restrooms.... YIKES.. They scare me! I do understand how pee gets on the seat because NO ONE wants to sit on that nasty, creepy thing. She is probably just squatting as much as she can to get it over with! I never sit on that seat, and I can't believe someone would actually wipe that off themselves... That thing that gets me though, is you walk around in that bathroom then you turn around and wear your shoes in your house....Think about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i hate that also even though i never ever sit on public toliets i don't want to wipe someone else piss then when i levae out i'm looked at as the one who did that. i would rather go outside then to use a public restroom and forget about potty porters
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 1:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010