Where can I sell

I was cleaning out my shed and I found tons of coca cola items. I can take them to our antique shop buri don't think I'll get any close to their value and eBay charges to post any suggestions on how to sell them . I also have frankoma plates I was to ge rid of

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• You need to know the true value of them first. Antique stores around here are only giving you what the item sells for on eBay. I still believe in eBay, sorry. However, you could try a dealer that collects that type of stuff... advertise on Craigslist and see what you get.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have sold tons on eBay. I'd be glad to do a little research for you on what the items have sold for if you are not a member. They have a completed listings area where members can see what an item went for. Just message me if you'd like me to look. I'll need a good decription of the item to make it easier.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would try craigslist. Also see if there is a colectors store near you. They will pay good money for things like that. You can also look up how much everything is worth and try to see if the antique store will give you that price or a little less then that.
    Anonymous

• I agree with m-avi...try craigslist.com
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Priced it and il try the antique herebut talking to her she was umh about it.craigslist I listed for our area but I sat down and priced and I'm trying to sell them $700 less than value. I may split it more to see how that goes with more details since it didn't sell at that price
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Craigslist is an option, but it's not as secure as eBay. With eBay, you never have to meet someone face-to-face, and you never handle cash or checks directly.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2010