Who's SO/hubby/BF will not or prefers not to drive with you in the car?

I am C-R-A-Z-Y when I am not the one driving. I start screaming and yelling and asking him to slow down, watch out, fix your mirrors, adjust your seat! He will not drive unless he really has to if I am in the car. A friend of mine got so aggravated with me that she stopped in the middle of the road and starting yelling at me..LOL. I am horrible! I feel like everyone other than me is a bad driver! I hate that I cant control the car but I also hate driving and would rather be driven.

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• lmao! I feel safe with my DH. Only person I like to drive with!!!

Hes the only one I trust riding my babies around besides me.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not mine. He almost always drives when we're both in the car. I'd rather he drive.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• LOL I hate driving. I wont unless I have to.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• He would rather drive us around but I make it so bad for him that he would rather not drive.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• That would seriously get on my nerves. I'd pull over and let you drive. LMAO.
    I can't stand when people do that. Hahahaa!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Nope my husband always drives and he loves it :)
    I feel safe with him driving.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am a better driver than my husband but I would not say he was awful. He gets annoyed with me and I have got better at correcting him. If you were in my car though and correcting me and we were just friends I would probably threaten to leave you on the side of the road. I love driving, I have done more than my share and never had an accident or ticket so I wouldn't say I am overly confident but I am confident in my abilities.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my husband makes me drive him around everywhere, and has for 8 years....I dont yell at him when he is driving or anything, he just wants me to do it. I hate driving by the way........but we have had the fight where neither of us is going to drive, and he can hold out alot longer than i can. He will sit there all day long if he has to, bc he knows I will cave 1st....men!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would kick yuo out of my car. But yes my Dh drives if we are together.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• well for know i dont have a car yet & i love to be the passenger but once i get my i will drive for the beggining but i rather be in the passenger side then drive
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010