President NAFTA backs President SHAFTA.

do you agree with this huffington post bit?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What I don't understand is the progressive socialist demand a repub. pres. and Congress work with them and compromise. The progressive socialist have no intention of their side giving one concession, make one compromise, or even invite the leadership of the GOP to the table. They didn't until they had no choice. So, which side is the stubborn, willfull, childish side? The one who begged to be included or the one pitching a damn fit because PBO now has to work with the GOP? I would say the progressive socialist.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am finding it all entertaining. Plus I agree with jesse
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Jesse said it so well the liberals had nothing to add to the debate.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• But I thought the country did so well during the Clinton Presidency, Libs suddenly changing their mind? They might just be afraid they will have to admit most of the prosperity was because we had a Dem Pres and Republican congress.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010