Obama was JUST elected. He is not yet president. I voted for him but am not cheering yet. How about you?

I know that people are bashing him already and he has not been given a chance yet.

This is the reason that I am not yet cheering because he has not had a chance to prove himself.

I really believe that people that are so opinionated on his efforts at this moment are jumping the gun, no matter if their opinion is good or bad.

It is the same as saying you love or hate peas before you even tasted them.

How do you feel about the highly opinionated people?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 10:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I like opinionated people. It's good to get another point of view, even if you disagree.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yeah i think its wrong to bash already you gotta give him a chance he will learn once he gets in there and starts doing his thing yeah it sucks but he will learn by trail and error. No i did not vote for him but im not gonna talk craop like "oh the worlds comen to an end" I think your opinion on how horrable you think this new president is gonna be should be kept to yourself till he starts to screw up for real and if he doesnt your gonna feel like a dumby
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 10:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I feel like those who opposed Obama and are so angry that they just want to bash him really want him to fail. Just so they can be right. Cutting their nose off to spite their face.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 10:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I don't really plan on giving him a chance either. I'd like to see him get 4 years and no more. Put me on the smear campaign.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 10:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We hated him before, why would we like him now? Just because mass morons voted him in? Congrats on another Hitler or Castro. @@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You want the world your children live in to be in turmoil just so you can be right? What great mothers you are!
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 10:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• who ever the anon was at 10:11 that was kinda funny, made me laugh... And actully the people dont really have to much of a say. we only get 49% of the vote and the electorl college gets 51% yes 99 % of the time they aggre with the peolpe but it has been know that they dont... this could be one of those times( thats just for all you guys that totally hate him)
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 10:14 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think a person has to have a chance to prove himself, at least I hope. Can you imagine how hard it would be to get a job this way. Go for interview, get hired, get fired before you start. One good point, thier would be a lot of job openings just know getting them.LOL I think we should at least let him move into the White House before we start on him. Besides, we would be cheating Bush on that honor.
    MadMom4808

Answer by MadMom4808 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You are wrong on the Hitler part, McCain was friends with Liddy not Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• girlneffy: I know that people are bashing him already and he has not been given a chance yet.

Could you give specific examples of what you consider bashing?

Do you consider those of us refusing to sacrifice our values(ie: Free Market), and principles(ie not wanting to repeal the Hyde Ammendment) for this Country as bashing?

Do you think that being CONCERNED with the fact that issues Obama based his entire campaign, MAY cost this country way MORE $$ than we can afford?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2008