I have been trying to have my first child for a year now and i would really like some help

carebearfairy

Asked by carebearfairy at 1:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• relax... don't think about it cause the more you do the more you are stressing out your body... just let it happen... you can also do the ovulation test too so it could better help you also... All the best of luck i hope it happens for you soon.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I was 36 yrs old when i had my first child. Working on my second child i had miscarriage so i thought about adoption. But after two years i had my second child. Maybe in time you'll have your child too. Don't give up Hope. Praying helps too.
    destinys1

Answer by destinys1 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Stop eating anything processed. Eat a ton of fruits and veggies and lean (hormone free) protien. Look into Juice Plus. It's amazing what the body can do with the proper nutrition. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• First thing is first....

Are you charting cervical mucus, cervical position and basal body temperature?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010