Any Accounting Majors/graduates?

How do you like it? I graduated with a BS in Accounting and have yet been employed in that field. I feel as though it was kind of waste. Not so much because I am educated but still a waste because I am not working in the field and really have no desire too. After this baby is born I am planning on going to nursing school..which is completely different. Any other mommys out there graduated in a field that have not worked in and/or have no desire to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in

• My husband is an accountant. He took his exams and has been working in the this field for 30 years. It is hard work esp. during tax season..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love accounting and it's always on the list of jobs with excellent job prospects. I see lots of job listings on craigslist and monster, etc. all the time for accounting jobs. After all, all companies need accountants in some form or other.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 5:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2010