something fell out (VERY TMI) adult content

Hi Ladies-so I just had this bloody tissue stuff that had like little vessles and what looked like fat in it too fall out of my vag. REALLY GROSS I know but does anyone know what it was? There is possiblity of getting pregnant but I had no cramping or anything and am currently on my period. (this has beent he longest period of a lifetime tho its been like 8 or 9 days and just got heavier. Usually my periods are 3-4 days and really light.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Health

• you should call your Dr.....why do these things always happen on the weekends?
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• May have been an early miscarriage, may have just been a weird clot. With the heavier bleeding, I'm thinking probably an early miscarriage.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• hmmm, sounds like you might have been a couple weeks pregnant and lost it. That's just a guess but I really think you need to call the Dr...especially now that your bleeding heavier.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Hugs, I hope you can make it to the doctor.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yup those things can and do happen thats what it sounds like to me call Dr asap
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 1:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i hav had a couple of miscarrages and it sound very similar if the bleeding does'nt slow down or stop by monday i would advise u to c ur gp xx
    m.c190

Answer by m.c190 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Sounds like you are having a miscarriage and not your regular cycle.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i'd be in the er
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My friend had a miscarriage, and it sounds terrible, but she had "something" come out of her too. So she picked it up and squeezed it. She said it was like a little sac. She was in the ER bathroom so she showed the nurse, and it was her baby. She was 8 weeks along. She bled alot too. They said there was nothing they could do to prevent it. I would call your doctor.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010