Cold Weather Stroller? Snow???

I recently moved to the midwest area and this is my first real time living in major snow- I live kind of in the burbs/country now and am just out of the infant carrier stage- and I need a good stroller for snow- I was going to ask for one for christmas (or maybe a gc to a place that sells them)- but I know nothing of strollers post my travel system.

I googled and it is overwhelming the strollers out there but I did come across this- anyone seen anything like it, would this be great for snow??

snowstroller.ca

I actually think the twin model is kind of adorable, but I only have one baby!

Thoughts? Any one use this type of stroller???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would do the deluxe model that offers better coverage from the cold and wind.

I haven't used one, but it looks like a great idea.. all we have is a jogging stroller with bike type wheels, but we live more in the city.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• A three-wheel jogging stroller with solid wheels. Like the Jeep Overland or InStep Grand Safari. You can find both on Amazon to take a look.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010