Lindsey Lohan and Miley Cyrus?

Ever since I saw these two very yound on tv I just knew they would grow up to be party girls. Little girls in hollywood that look like they are growing too fast and acting as though they can not wait too be adults usually end up like this. Too much pressure and availabilty of drugs to vulnerable 'cant wait to grow' up kids.

Miley was recently pictured and taped doing some drug they believed was marijuna but ended up being saliva or something..thats simialr to herion and causes hallucinations and at types of crazy stuff. Hollywood is a scary world for kids with no guidance with less than strong parents. The world is crazy period but its more sad when these talented, successful, filthy rich kids throw alot away in the name of drugs, fame and partying. I hope Miley slows down before it gets real..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• Truthfully I don't care about either one of them. Why should I care about the life of a complete stranger?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• O isaw that video, and I was really disgusted in it.. Little girls look up to her and what kind of message is she sending out.. Dex drugs and money is what looks important.. I feel bad but Come on! She knows she has little girl Fans!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Then dont comment craftingmama. Little girls look up to these celebrites and sometimes make them think being wild and crazy is cool because 'she's' doing it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• All I'm going to say is who fucking cares. We all say this coming. Bitching and commenting about it isn't going to do a damn thing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Just so we are all clear Saliva is TOTALLY LEGAL. You can buy it at GNC. She did NOTHING wrong. ... this time.
    Anonymous

• Its not going to do a thing and I am not bithcing about it. Just an open discussion that some people are not mature enough to comment on without bitching.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i dont think her doing SALVIA, not saliva was such a big deal. i think her mom letting her get a tattoo of her now ex boyfriend's name at 16 was more of an issue
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Maybe the mom's of these little girls that are looking up to celeberties should spend more time with their little girls instead of worrying about what the celebs are doing. These women are grown women and free to make their own decisions. They didn't ask to be role models. BTW... anyone is free to comment, if you aren't hearing what you wanted to hear then don't ask the question.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Instead of focusing on what a celebrity did which is stuff we cant do anything about people need to focus on their own lives.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• and anon is right. its just like hookah. there are hookah bars everywhere
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010