Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you post a link with a replacement word?

I know how to post a link but I want to know how you post using the words like

Here and This




Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Click on "use full editor". Type the word you want to make the hyperlink in, and click on the button on the bottom that looks like a sideways 8. Then in the top box, put the link (copy and paste it from the original page). Click ok or submit or whatever it says, and you're good!

    Answer by musicpisces at 2:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • When you're in full editor, type the sentance you want to type, then click and drag to highlight the words where you want the link to go.  While they're still highlighted, click the link button and paste it into the box.


    Answer by NotPanicking at 2:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • I was wondering that too & I did try that before but it still posted the link regularly.

    Answer by 405mom at 2:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • It works exactly the same way, only when you get to the part where the pop-up window comes up, you add the URL.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2010