WTF is wrong with people?

Seamen is NOT a good name for a child... Hell, it's not a good name for a Dog!

Why would anyone name their poor child Seamen? That's just wrong!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Baby Names

• Why do you care what other people name their child?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yeah that is terrible but some poeple will do stuff like that to prove power or something or get attention.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Seriously? Seamen? I just feel for that poor child having to go through life named SEAMEN! I thought my name was bad!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes its a horrible name but they might be from somewhere where Seamen doesnt sound bad or it might be a family name
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• LMAO! That is terrible...Crafting, she only cares because...we all know...the child would
    be teased, teased, teased. I don't know who would have the "balls" to name their baby that!!!

Eeee!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• No, I'm in PA, it's bad here... I seriously made him prove that was even his real name. I didn't believe it...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have no idea. I think people are so obsessed with thinking of "unique" names that they don't even realize what the hell those names are tied to, or the fact that spelling Alicia like Aallyeeschia is so freaking ridiculous and you will be putting your child through a LIFETIME of torment and questions from other people about their name. I really feel bad for some kids...especially for the kid who's mom on here wanted to name him Roach.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Oh, shit!!! Poor guy....

Yeah, I agree. I know a little girl named Pepsi. I rather be named Pepsi....before I'd wanna be Seamen.
    -___-
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Is this someone you met?
    I went to school with a guys named Brent Seaman. Yeah, he got teased a tiny bit. He was a jerk though. His brother actually went to prison for attempted murder for beating up a guy with a baseball bat, and his mom was a coke head.
    I can't believe some of the first names people give their kids, that can so easily be made fun of. I took DS to the park one day, and there was a little girl there named Malaria. We've all heard Meconium and Placenta. It just sounds so beautiful! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• There are so many names that a ridiculous and cruel, but Seamen? That is setting your kid up as someone not to be taken seriously and to be picked on. Who named their kid Seamen?
    Georgie_Peaches

Answer by Georgie_Peaches at 2:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010