Is it possible?

I stop taking the depo shot in March and my husband and I want to have another baby can I or do have a while for it to clear out of my system? I figured it would be by now but I haven't had any positive tests. Does anyone know how long it take to clear out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i eas on the depo after my son i got 2 shots and stopped it cause i was bleeding the whole time for 8 months but i also tryed the patch to but stopped that then i got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 15 months old so i really dont know how long it takes but good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It took me a little over a year and a half to get pregnant after stopping Depo. I took three injections (9 months)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I've known a lot of people to get pregnant right off the depo, but some ladies who are still trying after months and months. Once your period starts coming back normally you shouldnt have a problem. Try looking online for an ovulation calendar and plan the days. Good luck and baby dust to you!!!
    HaileysMommy130

Answer by HaileysMommy130 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I never did the depo shot, but I had a friend who got pregnant while on the depo shot. Everyone is different.
    Pregowithsecond

Answer by Pregowithsecond at 11:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I know some one who was on it for 13-14yrs and only took like a few months to get pregnant, which she wasn't trying to. She just was having problems with the depo and it was making her feel pregnant all the time and tired
    Anonymous