is this word meant to offend?

and could you please post an official list of members who CAN use a word, and a list of those who will be kicked off CM for using the same word? your hypocrisy is kind of confusing.
thanks loads.

autodidact

Asked by autodidact at 2:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Guess I missed something
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• what does libtard mean
    Anonymous

• it's a word used on a post in answers, that's still up, despite the fact that others have been kicked off this site for using any version of the word "retarded"
    autodidact

Comment by autodidact (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• – collapse

you need a hobby. If you are going to get that knotted up over something on CM you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• knotted up? you have a vivid imagination, HW
    autodidact

Comment by autodidact (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Apparently they are...

It is amazing what some can get away with on this site and other people get privileges taken away for much less. I think it depends on the mod that is on duty that day. Sad, but true.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree Auto.....being called an LIBTARD is disgusting. I have been called that....and I bet you know who did it. Some of those women are just plain evil and they make me reply in a way I amnot proud of. I don't like how I reply but they just make me so angry.Before I got here to Cafe Mom, I was always diplomatic and polite....they make me strike back and I don't like that at all. . I just want to slap them.I am taking a break to just calm down.
    They get away with so much ugly behavior. It just doesn't stop. The admins are probably laughing ......
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• you need a hobby. If you are going to get that knotted up over something on CM you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Answer by hobbitswife04 36 minutes ago

------------------------------
    so....you just don't care,do you? How nice for YOU.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I got "disciplined" for offending someone who'd put up a tatseless joke about Ted Kennedy on the anniversary of his death, for fuck's sake.
    a post which was not removed.
    yeah, right, CM, you're SO very worried about what's offensive.
    autodidact

Comment by autodidact (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Just throwing this out there, without knowing the whole backstory...is it possible that there is little to no CM staff here on the weekends, so these types of issues will be likely to fall through the cracks til Monday?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010