If you fought hard to battle Cancer what would you ask for?

If you fought hard a brutal battle with cancer. And are in a bad place with the side effects and pain.. What would you ask for for Christmas? When really your health took up the entire year? If you could have one wish what would it be?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would wish to have you come visit me. :) or me to come visit you!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think if someone had won their battle with cancer I think they should wish for it not to come back ever, ever again. And then they should go out and celebrate since that is a wonderful blessing to have happened to them where they are now cancer free.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My momma was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in February. This year has been blessed and sucked! lol Mom is still having a hard time with things, she is one hell of a fighter and has awesome faith, but sometimes she just feels bad. I hate cancer and I hate how the meds make you sick when it is supposed to make you better. I know the number one thing mom wants for Christmas is to be with her family and not be sick.

As for what I would wish for.....I would wish that ALL cancer be "ERADICATED" from who ever it is attacking and this world.

Hang in there sweety!!!! I am here if you ever need someone to talk to or just listen!! Merry Christmas!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I heard the meds zap your energy. I would want my energy back.

Answer by louise2 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Someone who I love very much is currently battling cancer. I want to see him be happy again and have the energy that he had before he became ill.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would ask for a large family meal with all the aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews. The kind that is loud and confusing, and kids running everywhere with the smells of Christmas. It reminds me that there is life and joy and energy, plus, I get to spend time with my loved ones.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I should have said, we just lost my SIL this year to breast cancer......liver cancer. She wanted all her family around. She wanted the grand kids playing, the tv on, the laughter and confusion. She didn't want us to act like she was sick. It depressed her.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• having had experience in the health care field I have advance directives. It states everything fromy my desire to be put in a nursing home when I can no longer take care of my self when ( I am old; its cheaper for the State for me to stay in my home but TOO BAD!!!!!) to what type of treatment I would want or accept in light of a serious illnes. I think some things in that piece of paper might be very hard for certain members of my family to take; so knowing that they would be fighting and bitching about all of it I would ask for nothing more than they accept my wishes with no extraneous bullshit
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 7:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• For everyone to act normal. Not like they feel sorry for me.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• if i had one wish it would be to meet you because you are a cancer survivor! you are an awesome person....i know i know,we dont know eachother but having cancer isnt something to mess around with! my great grandmother just died from that and i never got to say goodbye.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010