Are you a coffee drinker? (Latte, French Roast w/creamer, etc.)?

I think I am tempted to try the pumpkin spiced coffee being brewed at Dunkin Donuts. It sounds appealing. Recently I had McDonalds iced latte with chocolate and coffee and whipped cream. And it was so delicious. Otherwise I make my own coffee but I am sometimes tempted to buy coffee outside if it's not something I would necessarily make myself. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The spiced pumpkin at Dunkin Donuts always pulls my car right in their lot. I try to drive past, but don't usually make it. So good. Also like the pumpkin latte that most of the gas stations are now serving. I usually mix in a little coffee. At home it's Dunkin Donuts with cream and sugar. DH is a purist. Dosen't like flavors in his, so I have to leave home to get my fix!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Tea for me.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I prefer tea, too.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I only drink French Vanilla Cappuccion's and Sweet Tea.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ooops, that's supposed to say Cappuccinos! lol.

poptart0325

• I used to love the spices, but lately they taste funny to me. I had the pumpkin spice at Starbucks, and the liquid creamer. So I've been just drinking plain. I do like spiced chai tea (black tea) with sugar and milk though. It tastes like a coffee, and yummy!
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm generally a coffee purist - milk and sweetener, but no flavors for me. My favorite is a nice Ethiopian or Kenyan.

I do like a nice cup of tea as well. DH brought home an Indian Spice drinking chocolate that I'm excited to try, too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm not a coffee drinker per se but I buy it to mix into cocoa for a home made cappucino type drink YUM!!!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• The only type of coffe I do not like is that ice coffe stuff. I woill drink all types if hot coffees.

Answer by louise2 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm a coffee snob. Has to be caffe vita or stumptown. I make lattes at home. the holiday drinks are tempting but tend to be too sweet.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010