baby movements.....

im about to be 6 months this coming Monday. and i don't feel the baby move that much anymore. and is this normal??

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it comes and goes with where the baby is inside u! if u r worried talk to ur doc about it! i think u should feel like 10 movements an hour or 2! sorry i dont remember for sure! drink a cold glass of water and lay on ur left side u should feel some movement! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• yes that is normal and the only way u can get the baby to move is to eat sweets and stuff thats what the doctor told me when i was pregnant and it worked my daughter moved around and everything....she kicked me alot and it also depends on what ur having girls are more active then boys are

sincerely,
    tiffany strunk aka sparks
    tiffanynick

Answer by tiffanynick at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think its normal.. just keep up with your kick counts!! My baby moved more throughout the night and TONS at 9 am. Otherwise, I'd feel a hiccup here and there, but that was all!

When I freaked out because I couldn't feel him, I would drink a mountain dew just to make sure, opps!!! haha!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• When the baby gets larger, it has less room to move around.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It can be. Ask your doctor.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010