How do you look good when you are plus sized?

I was stick thin, then got pregnant, and now months after having a baby I am still in the plus size range. I've tried it all diet and exercising and the most I've lost is 5 pounds. I was just wonder how do I look good. Everything I wear doesn't fit and I have mega rolls. I'm going to start shopping at Torrid. But I was wondering are there any other tips to looking good when you are plus sized.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Listen up! This is an attitude. Don't get down on yourself, you've had a baby. It can take years to get back to pre-prego weight. Take care of your skin, hair and good makeup. Wear clothes that make you feel good and you'll be sexy mama!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• One of the most beautiful women I know weighs about 300lbs. Do you know how she looks so good? She works what shes got. She has great hair and skin and plays up her assets. She is well groomed and just gorgeous. Work it baby!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have always been plus size before having my son but I don't look like I'm a plus size women. I love my body before and having my son. I dress nice and wear clothes that are comfortable but show off my curves.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Hun you never get your pre-baby body back don't be fooled by celebs! Society labels lots of women as plus sized but SCREW SOCIETY! We can't all be 110lbs soaking wet so be comfortable in your body. True te cutest clothes are all a size 0 but they do have a lot of nice clothes for the curvier woman.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010