See'ing lots of women who dont care if their husbands go to strip clubs all the time, or watch porn all the time, or talk to their exes lots but still "come home to them" & im wondering.... are there any ladies here who believe marriage is still a very sacred thing & intimacy should be between a husband & a wife? & not freely thrown out there??

I am by no means a "goody goody that has no fun" or a crazy "religious nut who hates on those who do wrong" ... but I am a mother trying to lead by example for my kids & not mess up anymore.. my husband and i both have children from previous relationships, so yes, that would mean out of wedlock which I am saddened that I did that, but also know I am forgiven. My hubby & I have a wonderful sex life & a great relationship.. im 23.. and pregnant w/ my third child, so im still very young. I dont go out and party & leave my kids w/ babysitters every weekend, i have dedicated my life to my children............. ive seen so many people go on and on about not caring if their husband goes out to strip clubs w/ his buddies all the time.. thats fine w/ me if it works for them.. but anyone here old fashioned when it comes to "sex" and the media like myself?.. i dont think it should just be thrown around like people throw it around these days.. just wondering!!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 4:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm right there with you. I don't beilieve in watching porn either by themselves or with me not into it. I do not believe in going to strip clubs either. I believe what is between a husband & wife should only be between them. I am not a prud or a religious bible person either. I don't believe men and women can be just friends I don't believe men should be looking at other women whether or not they come home to their wives. There is no way I want that image palstered in my husbands mind while he is making love to me. I want it to be just me not someone else in my bed at the same time. Things stay in a persons mind whether anyone wants to believe that or not.
    I think going is to strip clubs or having a porn addiction is disrepectful to marriage in general.
    Anonymous

• I'm right there with you.
    I find it very disrespectful for a married man to need to go to strip clubs or watch porn.
    Plus there is no reason they need to talk to their ex girlfriends. The man always has problems with the woman talking to her ex boyfriends yet he finds it okay to talk to his exs. Yeah not going to fly.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• clappingThat would be me!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My DH and I are not religious, but we do not go to strip clubs or watch porn. I guess we just have slightly more "old-fashioned" values than many people these days do, but you'd never think that when you first meet us :-) I get pretty shocked too at some of the stuff I hear.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We have fun in our relationship! We don't go out every weekend or drink a lot. We love our kids very much! We don't watch porn but if my husband wanted to I wouldn't care, it's just porn.

We do go out with friends occasionally and my husband went to a bachelor party, they hit a strip club. My friends and I went to thunder down under, because it was hilarious!!! Like, I said we love our kids very much but I love myself too and I like to treat myself to a fun night and sometimes that just happens to be at Thunder down under:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm right there with you as well. I'm 21 and my husband is 30, our daughter is 2. We got pregnant out of wedlock and I don't regret and wouldn't change it if given the chance. I'm not religious or anything, but I do believe that marriage is very important and should be cherished. If he wants to see a slutty girl strip down to nothing and rub her ass on a pole, well then he should come to me and let me do it for him! My husband has been to a strip club once (before we were together) and he said he had a terrible time. He said he's never seen so many women with no self respect, it was disgusting. I have no issues with porn, we both agree it's a good way to get new ideas for our own sex lives, but neither of us watch it for enjoyment. We've gotten awesome ideas and our sex life is amazing!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Thunder Down Under is a strip show for women. Pretty sure all of the men are gay, it's funny!

Okay, I get what you're saying now;)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• What I would like to know is what I said to earn a thumbs down. Geez.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Who knows poptart I guess some women think we are bad for not wanting our men to be sexually attract to other women. The OP hit i right on the nose on her latest post. If it's a real relationship then things should be down together not men or women getting off watching other naked people.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• The funny things is that some of the women that allow their men to do that stuff come on here and bitch that their men arent doing anything sexual for them anymore
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010