I am in mental and physical pain. adult content

I was attacked a while back and my breast was injured. It hurts so bad, I cannot stand it. The mental pain I just want to stop. Say an extra prayer for me today, please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Health

• OMG!! My heart goes out to you!! Please do NOT blame yourself (no matter WHAT!) This is NOT your fault!! I have had the same thing happen as have many others on here. Feel free to talk....that is how the the mental pain gets a little easier to cope. PM me if you ever want to talk. I am on here a lot! My heart and prayers are with you right now. Surround yourself with helpful, supportive and loving people.

Just please don't beat yourself up anymore sweetie! Please! Know that you are NOT at fault for any reason...(((HUGS)))
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• If you physically hurt so bad go see a doctor and look into counseling
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• ill say 2 or 3 prayers for you but also try to take a hot shower or occupy your mind by keeping yourself busy
    mommalovesfour

Answer by mommalovesfour at 4:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Oh my, your breast was injured? By a person or by an animal? I will say a prayer for you, but like the pp said.....you may want to see the doctor if it is still bothering you. Best wishes and ((hugs))
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im so sorry to hear abothat you healt you being hurt. I pray that you heal fast and can get the help you need. God Bless you and your family
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 4:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• prayers
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm so sorry! I'll say a few prayers for you, if you need to chat feel free to PM me. You probably should go see a doctor for your physical pain and you should probably seek some emotional help or check out a support group. Take care!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 8:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I went to the local ER. They had to make another police report. I am on antibiotics because of the deep scratches from his fingernails. I have already talked to my MD and my psychiatrist because the depression and anger was eating at me. I have really wished this had never happened and I am beating myself up for letting this man in my house. I trusted him. Next time my dog growls at someone, I will take the hint that this is not a good person.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you can get some relief from the physical pain and also get some counseling for the emotional distress and fear you must be dealing with.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i think you need to have another talk with the DRS about some counseling, meds and pain control.
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010