husband had sero count for check in after vasectomy take a test anyways? adult content

my husband had a vas and got 0 count about 8 weeks after the procedure... i usually have 5 day normal to heavy bleeding with no BC starting around teh 23-27th and this month it didnt come til around the 29th and it wasnt really a period it was like light spotting not even enough to wear anything maybe enough to fill the size of a quarter and every now and then i get a slight pink tint in the mucus....i know tmi... any ideas...should i take a test or just wait it out... we used condom until  count ... now no protection because it was 0 count

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 4:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Health

• couldn't hurt to test

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• oops zero
    jaksonsmommy

Comment by jaksonsmommy (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree just take the test. Just because it was zero count then doesnt mean its always zero count. It just takes one little sperm. I had a case like this in the doctors office I worked at. She got pregnant even though the man and a snip snip. 9 months later our office handled the DNA test (military office) the baby was his. They did a DNA test because the hubby believed the baby wasnt his
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• best way is to make an appointment with the ob.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Id test to make sure
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would take a test.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i would take a test just to be sure...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2010