I hate how my husband acts sometimes

I dont know what to do any more my husband gets mad if i dont ask for help then gets mad when I do. What do I do and how do I handle this

NevansMommy

Asked by NevansMommy at 4:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him to grow up and act his age
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• well mama just be honest & tell him how you feel
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My ex-husband used to be like that. What i did was stop asking him for anything all together. I needed something, or the kid needed something, i would get it my damn self!!! Even when i knew i needed help, I never let it show. I don't know how helpful that advice truly is, we are divorced now.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Okay I would say either or either your going to help or your going to not help but you cannot have it both ways
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Let him be of help to you occasionally. Stroke his ego, so to speak. Men like to be insightful/helpful. If you don't mind..How do you approach him for help when he responds negatively?
    myfirstloves

Answer by myfirstloves at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Useually when he gets mad I get upset and just do what I asked help doing. then he gets even madder saying that I shouldnt get mad at him. I let him sleep in so he can have rest for school then I let him be by himself so he can have time for homework the main time I ask for help is on the weekends. And he still gets mad. I feel like a single parent and I feel like my daughter doesnt get enough time with her daddy
    NevansMommy

Comment by NevansMommy (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010